INFOTECH INVITES POST 9/11 VETERANS TO NEW CAREER PATHS
Reach you career goals in Healthcare Management, Nursing Assistant, Vocational Nursing Los Angeles, Medical Assistant Administrative & Clinical, Medical Biller/Coder, Patient Care Technician, Phlebotomy Technician or Ultrasound Technician utilizing your Education Benefits earned from military service with Infotech.
Infotech Career College offers students a unique educational experience. Small class-size allows faculty to provide personalized instruction and hands-on training. ICC is committed to providing access to the latest information technology. We will help you turn your educational dream into a reality; you have a great variety of educational opportunities available. What makes Infotech Career College the right choice for you whether you are a recent high school graduate or looking for a new career path?
Infotech Career College is accredited through the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE). www.council.org
- Flexible educational options from certificate to associate of science degree, from technology to health care
- Approved by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education for the State of California (BPPE)
- Accredited by the Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT)
- Approved for Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
- Approved for the Veteran Educational Assistance (VA)
- Approved by State Department of Rehabilitation and Private Vocational Rehabilitation
- Financial Aid Available for Those Who Qualify
- Has fast-track programs geared to the Job Market
- Has Career Placement Assistance
- Has Flexible Class Schedules